From: Jason Miller
Sent: Wed 12/26/2007 6:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Attachments on Notify action

**
Where are you running into issues?  Are you trying to send an email directly
from the AL or is that triggering a Filter (a filter is required here)?

Using an email template with attachments is a nice way to get rid of that pesky
URL that automatically included in pre 7 versions.  Make sure that your HTML
template has the #$$attachment field name$$# and that the attachment field is
selected in your fields list in the Filter Notify action.  It has been a while
since I have worked with including attachments with an HTML template but I
believe that is all that needs to be done.  Oh, don't forget about the
permission on the attachment field.

Jason