Jason

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shyman, Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:31 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Attachments on Notify action

**

More details: The form is the OOB AST:PurchasePlaceOrder_dlg form. We've
added an attachment pool to it with a single attachment field. We want that
attachment field to be included in the outgoing email when the save button
is pressed. A filter fires on submit or modify that sends the email using a
notify action. I've created a text template (guess I need to create an HTML
one) but all I get is the text in the template as if the email engine isn't
processing it at all.

J.T. Shyman

Column Technologies

[EMAIL PROTECTED]