-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Admin tool crashes when sync search database

Server is 6.3 no patch. He has 2GB ram, this is a brand new box. It did
not crash on his old workstation.

This happened a few weeks ago, he uninstalled/reinstalled, didn't fix
it, so he wiped out his INI file and that fixed it.

This time, he went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. I'm
just concerned that every few weeks he's going to keep having the
problem.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer