-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Admin tool crashes when sync search database

**
Perhaps there's a less drastic method.  I wonder if there is a temp file
that is created somewhere on the client when SSD is run, and that temp
file, which Admin should delete but perhaps is not, is the source of the
problem.  I'm just shooting in the dark here, but it might be worth
checking out.

Rick

On 1/9/08, Opela, Gary L Contr OC-ALC/ITMA