-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 4:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Questions regarding Licensing.

Hi,

The best mix of fixed and floating licenses on your system is complicated
to determine manually or intellectually.

I have published a presentation I made at UKRUG that covers the topic:
http://rrr.se/doc/rrrukrug2007.pdf

You can use the test-version of RRR|License to find out exactly how well
you have allocated your current licenses and how much you can benefit from
rearranging licenses amongst your users and/or doing a license exchange -
for example between 10 FLOATING to get 25 more FIXED or vice versa.

You will need to turn on user logging (Server Information -> Log Files)
for at least 1 week to get good statistics and simulations with
RRR|License.

You can access RRR|License at https://www.rrr.se.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations. Find
these products, and many free tools and utilities, at http://rrr.se.