Hi,

We are getting the same issues.
When looking at the event logs and witnessing it happen, it looks like
something is causing the Remedy service to restart by itself on our
system.
This causes a 2-4 minutes outage as the remedy service restarts
itself.
We are in the midst of troubleshooting.

Anyone else with any ideas on how approach troubleshooting this?
It really has us stumped here.

Thanks