From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:03 AM\par

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: Re: ARERR 90 - RPC: Miscellaneous TLI Error - System error ?\par

\par

Our support team has found that the 2 error logs we sent showed that both times the ar server crapped out at a filter/filter guide. SRM:AOI:Process_IN_PushAppRequestInfo_05_EventParam_TableLoop (165)\par

\par

I wonder if the other 2 people experiencing issue might be able to check their filter logs to see if it happens at that filter also.\par

\par

\par

\par

On Feb 14, 9:01  am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:\par

}