What we did was to export out the mail box configurations, edit the arx file
with a search and replace operation, them delete the records and re-import
them with the same Entry IDs.

There are internal instance IDs that are reference some where that keeps
point them back to the old stuff.

Hope that helps.

-d

David K Hill
Senior Remedy Systems Applications Engineer
Government Strategic Services - Application Solutions
verizon business
vNet:  658 5838 - Voice:  (916) 569-5838 - Fax:  (916) 569-5920 - Cell:
(916) 214-0388
eMail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] icq# 441052967

  _____