Wow, I feel dumb now...

I thought Enabled/Disabled would have done it.

Thanks Thad!

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 7.1 Email weirdness

**
On the new Mailboxes, did you remember to set the Default Mailbox flag
to Yes?  If I remember right, its on the Advanced tab.

Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

"Moore, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

02/14/2008 01:37 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Re: 7.1 Email weirdness

**
Restarting didn't do the trick, so we'll try David's suggestion.  Is
there any reason we can't (shouldn't) just change the entry at the
database level?