-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Cantatore
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 11:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT - Possible Friday Humor from BMC's Knowledgebase

Actually I don't know if this classifies as an Easter Egg, but here's
something fun to check out if you haven't seen this before...

Create an active link
Pick a form (doesn't matter)
Go to the If action tab and select OLE Automation Check Genie Help in
the lower left corner and a Genie will appear.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Robert Page <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/27/2008 10:48 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: OT - Possible Friday Humor from BMC's Knowledgebase

**
No but I've heard it has a few bunnies in it.