http://itsm.unt.edu/ <http://itsm.unt.edu/>

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Internal user for EIE and AIE...

**

Listers,

Could someone please verify if "Remedy Application Service" is the
internal user that appears in the Submitter or Last Modified field as
the case may be when there is a submission or modification of an entry
in the ARS using EIE or AIE???

If it isn't this user, could you please let me know what is the name of
the user? I am trying to build some workflow that should be triggered
only when AIE submits or modifies information so need to know what I
should be comparing the value in $USER$ to..

I strongly recall it as being "Remedy Application Service" but I may be
wrong.. it may be "EIE"?? OR "AIE" for the newer version?? or "CMDB"
maybe???

Cheers

Joe

  _____