From: strauss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:54:29 PM
Subject: Re: Internal user for EIE and AIE...

**
The login name I installed AIE with was Demo, which appears in the AIE Console
under Configuration – Integration Engine App. (with password field, so I guess
you can change it), and that is the user that I see as the Submitter for the
records created by AIE.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/