Security?  The helpdesk has linked the self-service portal setup at
http://web3.unt.edu/helpdesk/service/service.php?RKM .  I have the
normal portal at http://itsm.unt.edu/RKM_portal.htm and it requires
logging in to Remedy using AREA LDAP authentication - these are both
inside iframes.  There is also access through the web site on my sig
line. If the user is in ITSM 7 they have access to the RKM Console, or
the integrations in Incident and Problem (Requester is disabled), but
only support staff have access to ITSM - customers use Kinetic Request.

I have the RightAnswers edition 37 content indexed and accessible to
people who login since it is indexed under a customer company that
everyone in CTM:People is a member of - the Self-Service "user" for
anonymous access cannot see it.  It took an hour-long webex with BMC to
get the RightAnswers stuff to index properly, but I am happy with the
current state of it.  It works in the User Tool, it works in mid-tier,
and the pure web interfaces work in IE, Firefox, and Safari.  What am I
missing???

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/