Mike,

Here is one option (there are probably many).

Since you are on Windows create a small .Net console app with the .Net
ARS API that retrieves the email contents by querying the form, then
creates a text file of the contents of the email, then attaches the file
to an Attachment Field in Remedy.

Your filters would first determine the length of the email, and then
only call the console app when it is greater than a certain number.
When you call the console app you would pass in the $1$ value so it
knows which record to work with.

Afterwards, if you wanted to take this concept further you could design
the console app to work with any form, and field, and any attachment
field.  You could then use this with other forms.

Stephen

Remedy Skilled Professional