  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Moore, Christopher Allen
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:56 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: What specifically breaks upgrades?

  **
  Hey everyone-

  I’m putting together a plan to upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1.  We have done some
modifications to the system, but nothing too drastic.  Form changes,
additional workflow, but (as far as I know) no changes to the BMC OOTB
workflow.

  What sorts of changes specifically are problematic when upgrading?

  Windows Server

  SQL DB

  Thanks!

  Chris