________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What specifically breaks upgrades?

Rick, if you have the 7.1 Patch 2 email.linux.tar.gz file you can open
it with Winzip or 7-zip and find the archgid utility in the
/arsystem/linux folder. You can then copy this to your server.

Unfortunately, getting the Windows version requires installing the Email
application.

--- J.T. Shyman