Remember that in AR Server 7.1, licenses are treated differently.  I noticed
that when upgrading from 6.3 to 7.1 (patch 2) on Linux, the user licenses
didn't get converted - only the Server license did.  I would take a backup
of my license file and my ar.conf file, to ensure that I can quickly restore
anything that might not get upgraded correctly.

Are you asking about ITSM as well?

Rick