I think I'm having problems on what to put on the 'run if:' line and the
'push if field:' line on the filters.

I have 3 filters:
 1- one to create a record when a ticket gets created/assigned
 2- update the record when it gets reassigned.
 3- update the record when it gets resolved.

Filter 1: Time in
* Run if (( 'TR.Assigned Group' !=  $NULL$ ) AND ( 'TR.Assigned Group' !=
'DB.Assigned Group')) OR (( 'TR.Assigned To' = 'Assigned To') AND (
'TR.Assigned To' != 'DB.Assigned To')) OR (('Status' != "Resolved") AND
('DB.Status' = "Resolved"))

* Push fields if (( $Request ID$ = 'Request ID2') AND ( $Assigned To$ =
'Assigned To') AND ( 'Assign Time' =  $NULL$ ) AND ( 'Status' !=
"Resolved")) OR (( $Assigned Group$ = 'Assigned Group') AND ( $Request ID$ =
'Request ID2') AND ( 'Assign Time' =  $NULL$ ) AND ( 'Status' !=
"Resolved"))

Filter 2: Time out on Reassignment
* Run if  (( 'DB.Assigned Group' !=  'Assigned Group' ) OR ( 'DB.Assigned
To' !=  'Assigned To' )) AND (( 'Status' != "Resolved") AND ('DB.Status' !=
"Resolved"))

* Push fields if ( $Request ID$ = 'Request ID2') AND ( 'ReAssign Time' =
$NULL$ ) AND ( 'Resolved Time' =  $NULL$ )

Filter 3: Time out on Resolved
* Run if 'Status'  =  "Resolved" AND 'DB.Status' != "Resolved"

* Push Fields if ( $Request ID$ = 'Request ID2') AND ( 'ReAssign Time' =
$NULL$ ) AND ( 'Status' != "Resolved")