One thing you could do, Ty, is to create a form and workflow that uses
Server Events (v7) to track when new forms and workflow objects are created
and modified.  Then you could run reports off of that form.  Took me a
couple days to build mine.

Add to that design docs, etc. as others have mentioned.

Rick