What you are trying should work just fine, there is additional workflow
that is firing, put some AL/Filter logging on it

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 12:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Commit Changes

Hi All & TGIF

This one is cooking my noodle becaue it should work as it.

I want to use a save button instead of the one on the top right corner
of the form. Attached to the save button I have an active link that
performs two if actions

Commit Changes
Close Window.

When I press the save button, I get the prompt "Your changes have not
been saved, do you really want to close?" I am guessing this is telling
me the Commit Changes is not working. I have done this with the form
save button enabled and disabled but I get the same results.

Does this need to be two separate active links?

Thanks
Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED]