________________________________

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Axton
        Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 3:12 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: Commit Changes

        ** That won't work; there is something else firing on close
window or something else.  Turn on the AL logs, find out what it is
(more than likely display only fields getting set by a close window AL);
if they are display only fields, disable the change flag on those
fields.  Alternatively, add an AL on close window that clears the change
flag, at a high ex order.

        Axton Grams

        On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC