________________________________

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Masha Bench
        Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:58 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Mid-Tier 7.1p2 HTTP Error 400

        **

         Greetings All,

        System specs for starters:

        ARS7.1p2 Windows 2003 32 bit

        Database Oracle 10g

        Mid-tier 7.1p2 on RedHat 5.0 Apache 2.2 Tomcat 5.5 (remedy
install) 64 bit

        Installation went just fine, except Apache would not start
because of the Tomcat connector. The native Remedy installs the
connector for 32 bit machine when 64 is needed. So I reloaded the
connector and Apache restarted just fine. Apache serves up pages as it
should, but when I go to http://<server>/arsys/shared/login.jsp
<http://%3cserver%3e/arsys/shared/login.jsp>  I get HTTP Error 400... Am
I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

        Thank you,

        Masha Bench

        Solutions Engineer

        Office of Information Technology, BYU