one question....

how many records does your AR System Email Messages has???

________________________________

De: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) em nome de Roger Medsker
Enviada: qui 10/4/2008 11:45
Para: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Assunto: Re: arserverd 'hangs' (AR 7.0.1 patch 5 - Sol 10 - Ora 10g2)

**

George,

I have seen this behavior in a situation we had where  AR System was actually
restarting. There is no indication in any of the logs that the server crashed
or was manually stopped. You can detect this by having server side SQL logging
on when this occurs. If you see lots of SQL transactions with no identified
user associated to them, then the server process is starting up.  This doesn't
help identify the root cause but the question changes from "Why does the server
'hang'?" to "Why is the server restarting?"

HTH

Roger