From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 16:24
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RES: arserverd 'hangs' (AR 7.0.1 patch 5 - Sol 10 - Ora 10g2)

Jorge...

I think that 2,063,253 of records is really a lot of rows in the table AR
System Email Messages...

Recently, these week, we had problems with server crash ... and we've noticed
that sql statements in this table were contributing for crash in our server ...
and our AR System Email Messages table had "only" one million records... rs

I advise you to truncate your table to clear it ...
do something like these:
TUNCATE TABLE T99
TUNCATE TABLE B99
TUNCATE TABLE H99

Assuming that your table id is 99..

I hope that help you..

thanks ... have a nice weekend...
and drink Beer!!!

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
<https://webmail.cinq.com.br/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.cinq.com.br/>

Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.