Gary,

Already tried with the close window action.  If I do it before it doesn't
fire anything after
If i do it after, it closes the new window not the old one

Pascale Boyer
Vidéotron Ltée
Développement produits affaires & service corporatifs
300, avenue Viger Est -
5e étage Est
Montréal (Québec) H2X 3W4
Tél.: (514) 380-7841
Courriel: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Gary Opela (Corporate)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Envoyé par : "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
2008-04-18 11:31
Veuillez répondre à
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Objet
Re: Not sure it is feasable - Need your help

**
I would first caution you to make sure you are not doing to this to get
around current licensing requirements.

Secondly, just add a window close action in there, I can’t remember if it
needs to fire before or after your window open, just play with it. It
should work fine.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI® Level 3 Rated Company