On the new entry you could try sending an event to the parent entry on Window
Open if $OPERATION$ = "CREATE".  In the parent form an active link would run on
"Event" and do a "Close Window" action.  I'm not sure active links still fire
after the entry has been deleted but you can try.

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University