No that will not work. I am simply trying to save a csv file from an AR
report from Mid Tier. Here is the error. Anyone know what is wrong?

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abhijit Oak
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 12:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can you export to a csv file from Mid Tier?

**
Hello Dylan,

Sorry, my mistake. I read from the mail that you have sent to Lisa that
you are using AR Reports.

The print screen that I have sent to you is from a report developed
using Crystal Reports.

In that case, my suggestion may not work.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit Oak