________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 2:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can you export to a csv file from Mid Tier?

** That is interesting that support doesn't know about this.  For one I
would think it is a pretty common issue.  Anybody who has upgraded their
pre 7 server would experience it (unless a Unix installer uses a
different mapping that updates or overwrites).  Maybe not many people
have tried exporting to Excel?  Second we resolved this ourselves at my
last job but I am pretty sure that we told support exactly what we did
to fix it when closing out our ticket.  I guess the solution didn't make
it any further then the incident record (ISS03165279 for anybody on the
inside who may want to look it up).

We just fixed it on our server here.  Here is what we did:

Updated configuration record Request ID: 000000000000001 for AR System
report type.

Changed Run Command value
From:
/servlet/NativeReportServlet?O=$RPTOP$&U=$USR$&P=$PWD$&Q=$RPTQUERY$&QR=$
RPTQOVR$&S=$RPTSVR$&F=$RPTFORM$&VW=$RPTVIEW$&VWEXT=$RPTVIEWEXT$&APP=$RPT
APP$&R=$RPTNAME$&RF=$RPTFILE$&LOC=$LOC$&TZ=$TIMEZONE$&LNG=$LANGUAGE$&CTR
Y=$COUNTRY$&enc=$RPTENC$

To:
/servlet/NativeReportServlet?O=$RPTOP$&U=$USR$&P=$PWD$&Q=$RPTQUERY$&QR=$
RPTQOVR$&S=$RPTSVR$&F=$RPTFORM$&VW=$RPTVIEW$&VWEXT=$RPTVIEWEXT$&APP=$RPT
APP$&R=$RPTNAME$&RF=$RPTFILE$&LOC=$LOC$&TZ=$TIMEZONE$&LNG=$LANGUAGE$&CTR
Y=$COUNTRY$&enc=$RPTENC$&DT=$RPTDEST$&CS=$RPTCHARSET$

Let me know if this works for you.

Jason

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Sokol, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>