Hi all:
Please find attached the latest version of .NET fast-Export utility,
since I was not able to upload it on BMC community-site.
Fast Export .NET is a migration utility tools that copy a data of a
schema from server to server for an identical schema (schema-to-schema)
or as a normal export utility (schema-to-file) send output to  (.arx)
file that can be imported by Remedy Import.  Able to migrate data
generated in AR3-7 and was developed using features of both API 4.5.2
and API 5.1.2 libraries. and latest version of C# a .NET programming
language for Window and WEB.
Please not that in the documentation page there is no html all I c
hanged to .exe fro security, the only html page is README.htm that
instruct you how to use the page.
I would like to thank you all in anticipation and the arslist management
for overing me this chance to present my product and I look forward to
hearing your feed-back and comments.
Ali.

Disclaimer: The information in this email and in any files
transmitted with it,
is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive
this in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer.
distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
strictly prohibited.
Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of STC.