Different approach here!

You say you want to disallow users from using ODBC because of INFORMATION
SECURITY reasons.

But if you want to disallow users from accessing data; you should enforce
permissions on the data - and Remedy will have enough controls to do so.
Just limiting the access methods to the data will NOT make your data secure!

The fact that Remedy applies the same permission model when you log in
through the API as via ODBC, Web Services or User Tool is a very GOOD thing
in my opinion.

Regards,

Michiel.