VB,

I would suggest that you establish an "OK to use ODBC" ARS Group. And
then give that group to the correct people. If you wanted to be real
fancy, You might even choose to use a Computed group and make it a
super group of other ARS groups.

( IMHO) You have also shared a new twist to the question.

"
For a Specific Group we want to provide the Incident Information for a
Tenancy (but only a subset say Organization level) not all the
Incidents with in this tenancy.

We are no able to do so with out providing the Tenancy Permission (Or
Is there any way?).
"

So you are actually talking about the ITSM application and you want to
know how to _change_ how it defines it's access controls. (AKA:
Tenancy). This part of your question is a much bigger portion of the
issue. I would not advocate that you try to redefine/change ITSM's
Tenancy design. ( Making such a fundamental change to the ITSM
application will take a good deal of time and will likely make any
upgrade possibility much more complicated too.) Rather than change it,
use it. I would suggest you consider splitting your current "single
tenancy group" into the number of smaller tenancy groups that it
really is. This should give you the granularity you are after. You can
then add some users to all of the groups and leave some users in only
one of the new "sub groups" too.

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Viswanathan Balakumar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
>

> THANKS for all the Information and Ideas.

<snip>

> But the biggest problem is : Other ways to access like Remedy ODBC, APIs.
> That is why we are trying to lock them for this specific group.
>

> "Disable-Client-Operation" could be a good option if it has the option to
> specify the group that should not use instead of which groups can access
>

> Need to check AR ODBC uses the get operation.

Good question. It may not.