Hi All,

I'm in the process of setting up the BO XI R3 server with the
ARWebReportViewer so users can view reports on the web.

The ARS ODBC and the ARWebReportViewer are installed on the BO XI server.
The midtier is installed on a separate machine, the BO XI server has no
midtier. BO XI Server used Tomcat 5.5 as the default webserver and MySQL as
the database.

However, when I tried to access the ARWebReportViewer URL:
 http://<SERVERNAME>:8080/arreports/shared/config/configreport.jsp.
I'm getting the following error:

HTTP Status 404 - /arreports/shared/config/configreport.jsp
Status reportmessage /arreports/shared/config/configreport.jspdescription
The requested resource (/arreports/shared/config/configreport.jsp) is not
available.

Any ideas why I'm not able to access the URL?

Thanks in advance.

Chris