Thanks for your feedback Christopher. I'm actually in the process of setting
another instance of the midtier in the BO XI server.

Now, I'm having a conflict with Tomcat. BO XI installed a tomcat under
C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Tomcat55. With the Remedy Midtier, I will
be using Tomcat for the JSP engine. Do I need to let midtier install a
tomcat in C:\Program Files\ or can I re-use the tomcat (from BO XI)?

Thanks in advance.