Another X terminal (free) is Cygwin http://www.cygwin.com/

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 10:34 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: IM Patch 7 Installer?

Do you have SSH access to the servers?

If so, you can use an ssh client package such as Putty
(http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/) along with an X
terminal such as xming (http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/) to
run X applications on your desktop over SSH.

--- J.T. Shyman