No.  The Owner is the group/person responsible for ensuring that the
customer's outage is resolved satisfactorily.  The Assignee is the
group/person responsible for resolving the reported problem on an Incident.
Once the Assignee says the problem's resolved, the Incident is again the
responsibility of the Owner, until the Requester says all is hunky-dory.

In a real-world scenario, the Owner might be the triage/Level 1 area that
takes the ticket and interacts with the users.  The Assignee would be the
technician who works the ticket.

Rick