Honestly, I agree with both parties.  Sometimes I am a fence sitter.  But
erally they could jsut update the program to check the end of the first
line, and either clean the program before loading it, or clean it as loading
it.  It doesn't seem to me that it would be a major challenge.

However, I understand that their position is that it is cheaper to train the
handful of people that run into this issue.

I don't believe this to be a new policy and I don't see it changing anytime
soon.

We will just have to accept it.  Maybe we should have a central repository
of all these little items that can be handled easily with a little knowledge
that as a community we keep updated.  I am sure Mr. Reinfeldt or someone
else would be willing to host it.  Heck, we could even use wikipedia.  Maybe
we need a Remepedia?

Any ideas, suggestions?

Brian