they opened a documentation defect (SW00295365) to indicate that a
conversion is needed to use it on non Windows workstations....I know this
would have saved me A LOT of work if it had been documented before...

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:12 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RANT: arimportcmd

**

LJ, I understand what you're saying, however, if they automatically scrubbed
it, then it wouldn't work with windows :-)

I guess they need to add a simple checkbox, and if you check it, then they
scrub it.

The simplest way (but wouldn't work for anyone who has already downloaded
the documentation) is an update to the documentation.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMIR Level 3 Rated Company

  _____