LJ, I understand what you're saying, however, if they automatically
scrubbed it, then it wouldn't work with windows :-)

I guess they need to add a simple checkbox, and if you check it, then
they scrub it.

The simplest way (but wouldn't work for anyone who has already
downloaded the documentation) is an update to the documentation.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company