From: Gary Opela (Corporate) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:08:28 PM
Subject: email question

**
I am doing a notify filter that uses email. On the Recipient line, I’m
specifying a mix of field values and groups.

I currently have the recipient set as: $Originator$; Finance; Contracts;
$data_Purchaser$

Originator and data_Purchaser fields, Finance and Contracts are groups.

I want the email to go out to the Originator, the data_Purchaser, and everyone
in contracts and finance.

I’m having a few issues that I’m not yet sure from where they are coming. I
just wanted to make sure I had this part of it correct first.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI® Level 3 Rated Company