I never did see a response to this, so I'll repost it.

Basically, I have a filter that does an email notification. In the User
Name: field, I have $Originator$; $data_Alt Approval Manager$;
$data_Approval Manager$; $data_Purchaser$

This gets translated to the users that are in the field just fine, but
it's not looking up their email addresses from the user form, It's just
trying to send the email to the literal value that is in that field. For
instance, if Bob.Smith is in data_Alt Approval Manager, then it is
trying to send an email to Bob.Smith instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED],
which would be in his user account.

Any suggestions? Am I using the wrong delimiter?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company