Ouch, you don't provide much information. Then again, I guess I can
answer anyway.

Are you running Oracle and referring to a linked table on a remote
database? And you want to create a View Form on top of that?
You have to make sure that whatever database user Remedy uses (by
default ARAdmin) has appropriate permissions on these database
objects. After that you can add a View Form as usual. Check the
"Integrating..." document for information on that:
http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/93/94/69394/69394.pdf

For more information you can also refer to this link below, from the
ARSList Archives.
http://www.nabble.com/Oracle-View-Forms-tp8676950p8678435.html

HTH,

Michiel Beijen