 -----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jaimie
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BMC_SLM_JAVA_HOME Error

I am attempting to install SLM on a Windows 2003 Server with a MSSQL
2005 db.   I have also installed JRE v1.6.0_05.  When I run the
installer it keeps coming up with this error "Installer unable to
verify BMC_SLM_JAVA_HOME system environment variable.  Please make
sure system environment variable is set and its pointing to Java
Runtime environment home".

I opened up the ar.conf and added the following lines:

Variable name: BMC_SLM_JAVA_HOME
Variable value: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05

I saved the config, restarted the server and it is still coming up
with the above error.

Any ideas?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org