Good morning. I came in this morning and tried to log in, and received an
Authentication Failed message. I had some other people try, they all got the
same. They have blank passwords, so it is authenticating them through their
network login account.

I tried some test accounts I had created that had static passwords in the user
form, they could not log in either!

I logged into my server and checked my database, and user_x is there, and I can
query it and pull back all of my users too.

I cycled my database and arserver and was able to log in without issue.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to fix it? I've only had my server
online for a few weeks and it's already done this. I don't want to have to keep
dealing with it again.

AR System 7.1 nopatch
MS SQL Server 2k5
MS Windows Server 2k3
MT 7.1
IE 7
Don't use the user client.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company