From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: No users can log in.

Did someone add a new group into the system?  Any new group added through ITSM
causes the server to recache the Groups/Users in the system.  This in turn
prevents users from logging in while the server is re-caching.  The only other
thing I can think of is that you had a filter loop in your system that caused
the server to just hang.  You won't know that unless you had logging turned on
during the time that it happened.  If you had "Server Statistics" turned on it
may help you know if it was a workflow/filter loop issue.

Sean