Have you tried turning on API and Plugin logging and looking at the
results?  You can do this manually by changing the ar.conf/ar.cfg file
(refer to the AR config manual on what to add).

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garrison, Sean (Norcross)
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 12:09 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: No users can log in.

Did someone add a new group into the system?  Any new group added
through ITSM causes the server to recache the Groups/Users in the
system.  This in turn prevents users from logging in while the server is
re-caching.  The only other thing I can think of is that you had a
filter loop in your system that caused the server to just hang.  You
won't know that unless you had logging turned on during the time that it
happened.  If you had "Server Statistics" turned on it may help you know
if it was a workflow/filter loop issue.

Sean