Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thanks for all of your help!

The combination of several feedbacks got me thinking and I actually
solved this problem. I don't know what is being carried my the account
"appadmin" but it is the key to the solution. "appadmin" carries ITSM
"something" that Demo does not. But Demo does bring up the CI Viewer
correctly.

Here are the steps which will work.

1. Collect all information for the new account.
2. Go to the "Application Administration Console", People, View
3. Select "appadmin" Login ID
4. Perform a "Copy to New" (Ctrl-T or select from toolbar)
5. In the new copy, make all account changes (Login ID, Support Groups
(including Administrator), etc. etc.)
6. Save
7. Login to the new account and the CI Viewer will now work.

Like I said, I don't know what is being carried underneath, but
something is different on "appadmin". This procedure seems to work every
time.

Gordon M. Frank
Remedy Skilled Professional - 7.x
ITIL V3 Foundation Certified