Dear All,

Just an update on the problem: I am getting a different error now.

Regarding step (C) I have changed the values back to the original and the
error "Failed to process request" is gone now.

However once Run Report is clicked I get the screen to enter report title
and sub-title. Here when I click OK it is giving the following error :(
*
Error
Failed to open the connection. Failed to open the connection.
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\{FF156FD4-60BD-4BC2-B8AA-ABFFDAFEBC96}.rpt  *

Anybody have any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks.

Regards,
Prashant