Shawn Pierson

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: Anyone know of any good free blogs?

**

We have a request to look into adding a blog to our website. Does anyone
know of any good, free blog tools that we could embed into our website?

I really don't know much about blogs, I've used and read some, but never
looked into actually moderating or creating one.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company

html___

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.