Hey now we're talking about something that I can help with.

First of, you can use a standard html to display a blog provided by a third
party service, though you would have to use javascript and some ajax to pull
the information to you site.  This gets a little messy and is not really the
best solution, though I have done this before and it gets the job done.

A better solution would be to use a third party app that's integrated into
your site.  For this first decided on what language is good for your
environment, php, asp, asp.net, or cold fusion. This will most likely be
determined by your current envirmonet.  If you end up going the asp.net route
I can recommend quite a few good applications that are worth looking into. I
have alot of experience with asp.net and ajax development so feel free to
email me off the list if you want.

Matt Ferrigno