(910) 962-7177

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Masha Bench
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: New/Search Field Difference

**

Greetings Listers,

I really hope this will make sense.  I am inheriting couple-year-old
system and have a question about NEW/SEARCH form appearance.

I have a form that has defaults set for several fields in New state but
in Search they are blank. At first I thought this would be set in view's
but I am not finding anything like that. Does anyone have any idea where
the defaults would be set that would differ between NEW and SEARCH
modes?

I have ARS6.3 with Help Desk.

Thank you,

Masha Bench